Tunisia
“We don’t even think about other countries”
I n Tunisia, four people are dead and nine are in critical condition due to a protest that has taken place. This all happen when security officials open fire in the central western region of Kasserine. The victims were between 17-30 but the youngest person was 12 they died that Saturday night. The child who was 12 had gotten shot in the head .
The conditions are not great and I have a problem. Not only are people dying but children are get shot. We as the United States should do something to help stop this from happening. I wish that I was the president for a day I would help out. Just because they might not help the United States doesn’t mean we should act the same. When children are getting shot that’s no good at all . This information can be found on this website http://www.france24.com/en/20110109-least-four-killed-tunisia-unrest-witnesses . You can look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vqyl9We5a4 Please go and check out the website and leave a comment about what you think .......Save Tunisia.
No comments:
Post a Comment